The UK’s BEST Business Growth and Networking Event in Brighton.
Creativity is like a muscle; the more you exercise it, the stronger it grows. Let’s flex our creative muscles to grow our businesses collaboratively.
WHERE: BRIGHTON i360
WHEN: 09 NOVEMBER 2023 9AM-1PM.
Sole Traders, SME’s, Soloprenuers, Entrepreneurs, Professional services, Creatives, Business Teams, Friends in Business.
WHAT IS IT?
Join a community of driven business owners to help you drive your business forward, create opportunities, use as a sounding board, validate your products and services and learn what you can action next to have the biggest impact on the growth of your business.
WHATS IN STORE?
👉 LEARNING – EPIC speakers and breakout implementation sessions. (Check out the list below)
💌 NETWORKING – A community of business owners to use as a sounding board, validate your ideas, create connections and generate business.
🍴☕ Food & Drink
🙋🏽 Experts to ask questions
📓 Implementation – do the work in the sessions
Brighton i360 – we had to choose a location that was photo-worthy with lots of natural light – what better venue than the Brighton i360 where we will be surrounded by seafront views to bring an extra dimension to our creativity and mindset.
- 3 x Guest speakers
- Interactive workshops
- Ask the Expert Session
- Networking opportunities
- Buffet lunch
Early Bird – bring a friend and get your ticket for half price!
We have teamed up to bring in some fantastic experts to share their knowledge to grow your business.
Pippa Tanko – &Pip
How to use photography to build brand recognition and generate sales.
How much is poor basic purposeless photography costing your business?
- Old headshot because you hate having your photo taken?
- Competing with the noise/competition online?
- Nervous to show your face because of what people might think?
- Using bland stock photography that is soulless and boring?
Share your brand vision by unleashing the power of photography to get your dream clients to buy into your story, build connection and foster trust so that they wouldn’t even consider working with anyone else.
In this visually compelling workshop I will show you how you can
- Unlock your confidence to become the face of your brand and share your opinions and story that attracts your dream clients.
- How you can use photography to build authentic connection with your audience
- Showcase your company culture, beliefs, values and personality to Attract Dream clients and top talent or investment into your business.
- Stand out to elevate your market presence so that people will only consider buying from you.
- How and where to share your images so that they have the most impact and drive traffic to your website and help generate sales.
Kirsty Spain – KS-VA
Exploring the right digital tools for your business
This session will provide you with practical guidance on leveraging tech tools in your business.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy solo-preneur or just starting to explore digital tools, this workshop will help you:
- Identify areas of your business that can be enhanced with online tools
- How these can be built in to optimise your overall client experience
- Define priorities for implementing tech
- Explore practical solutions, with an emphasis on affordability and ease of use
- Leave with a plan of action
Richard Worsfold – Branding Box
How to Use Keywords to Improve Your Search Engine Performance
Are you puzzled about why your website isn’t showing up in Google searches? Wondering why you’re not getting more visitors? It could be because your website isn’t set up in a way that search engines like.
Join us for an introductory workshop that demystifies what SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is all about.
- What you’ll get from this workshop:
- Learn what SEO is in simple terms and why it’s important for your website
- Discover how the right words (or ‘keywords’) can make your website more searchable
- Understand easy ways to find out what words people use when looking for services like yours
- Get tips on how to use these words on your website and other places online to help people find you
- Leave with simple steps you can take right away to make your website easier to find
Don’t miss out on potential customers. Come to “Understanding SEO” and learn how to make your website stand out online.